My thoughts can range from practical, logical things, to certain things that get that quizzical dog look if I choose to verbalize them. On more than one occasion, my father has looked at me, and in only that tone that a loving father could, has said, "You are so strange..." I just smile. It doesn't really matter to me, because they're my thoughts.
And tonight, I choose to share some of them, and some may make repeat performances as later entries.
- Why can't I dice an onion? I try and I try, but I fail...miserably.
- How do my cats know which laundry to lay in? Sophia always finds the dark clothes, yet Killian always finds the light ones. Regardless, I usually end up having to do more laundry.
- I should probably find and pay that ticket that's due on Saturday.
- I'd really like to have my living room back from the 8' folding table that's been there since January 25.
- Do you think that professional sports players hear all the noise that goes on when the score board says, "MAKE SOME NOISE!" or is it just background...noise?
- I'm going to get up with the alarm at 5:15 tomorrow...okay, I'm going to try to get up with the alarm at 5:15 tomorrow.
- I should really start sorting my socks...which means I need to get some drawer separators...oooh...I could make drawer separators.
- I wonder if there's an episode of any Law and Order I haven't seen.
- I need to take cans back this weekend.
- *sings* "All the lonely people/Where do they all come from..."
- Why isn't there a bra out there that wont poke me in the armpits after repeated wear?