Knit something other than a rectangular object.I made a hat! Joe thinks it looks like a jellyfish, but dammit, I made a hat!
- Get my site created and launched. This one is in progress, hoping for a launch date some time in March!
- Continue operating on a mostly cash only basis, and continue to pay off the debt. On track here...
- Get back on track with improving my health and fitness. I've started back on a healthy eating plan and went to the gym this week. The gym was extremely crowded with all the New Year's Newbies, so I'm considering just doing yoga in my basement till March.
- Spend less idle time online, and more time doing things to enrich my life and career.
- Go back for my master's. I sent in the application for the fall semester three weeks ago...waiting not-so-patiently to hear back.
- Take more photos, and improve my skills there.
- Set aside one hour a week for just me, where I unplug from everything.
- Get my house organized. In progress. Dad is building me shelves for the living room and the basement, so this should help out.
- And just because, buy one of these. This one seems a little far fetched right now...waiting to see how the tax situation unwinds. :)
Friday, January 30, 2009
Goals for 2009 - January Update
Lesse where we are with these...