- Giggling with Joe in the salsa aisle in Meijer.
- The morning headbutt I get from one or both of the furfaces.
- A crisp fall day, but not so crisp that you can still drive with the windows open.
- Watching Melissa's little Austin grab for a french fry off of her tray at Culver's.
- Knowing that the shot I was trying for actually came out the way I wanted it to.
- An unexpected road trip.
- Making plans for the cruise with My Bliver Cousin.
- A clear night sitting out on the patio, with a good glass of wine, and some Frank and Dean.
- My little red tomato.
- Sleeping in.
- Snuggling with Joe.
- Good Italian food at Gino's.
- Some peace and quiet, where I do nothing but relax.
- A good bubble bath.
- The way freshly shaved legs feel up against clean sheets.
- Knowing I can order something off of a particular website, and when it arrives to my door, it will fit.
- Sand between my toes.
- Making dinner for the family.
- A good round of chair dancing.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
It's the Little Things...
20 little things that make me smile...